Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

What a great game, really enjoyed it.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Just...wow!

The level of detail is astounding. This is possibly the most impressive flash game I've ever seen. If I could vote higher than 5, I would!

Tai Chi Tai Chi

A bit pointless

Your comments are interesting, to me this is exactly what a good flash SHOULDN'T be. The animation was gorgeous, but it's still just sticks killing each other, with the frustration of having to keep clicking on things, that isn't interactivity it's just annoying. Also you said it was 100% original, firstly the whole stick concept is a complete cliche now, and kamehameha seems to be in half the flashes on this site.
You've got great animation skills, I'd like to see them used to create a real movie, not just showcase.

Newgrounds Museum 2 Newgrounds Museum 2

Nice idea but it didn't work.

I loved all the Newgrounds history, (although there were a couple of "classics" I'm not to keen on), but the gameplay was so dull and repetative. If there hadn't been all the stupid enemies walking around slowing down the pace it would have been brilliant. I think it would have been much better as a simple exploration game.

Bowser's Rampage Demo Bowser's Rampage Demo

Why are you submitting this?

It's certainly got potential, the graphics are lovely. But why waste peoples time with some demo that isn't even a complete demo. The level didn't end, the backdrop just runs out and he keeps walking into the sky. It's not even a game, you just hold down right, shame on you for submtting such a poor effort.

NarutoCreate A Character3 NarutoCreate A Character3

Very cool.

I think basically if you're a fan of Naruto you're going to like this, if you're not then you're not. Luckily I am a huge great fan of Naruto dattebayo!
I could play around on this for ages. I made some quite hillarious combinations that amused me greatly, my favorite being Ga'ara, (but just in his underwear, he he he!).
Good job.

Knight-Of-Nights responds:

Whats with this naked Gaara crap, it's scaring me.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Incredible, an absoloute triumph!

I'm completely blown away, this is better than a lot of proffesional games I see selling at £39.99. I've never understood why first person games always seem to be limited to shooters. I love it when first person is used for other purposes. It reminds me of 'Shining the Holy Ark' on the Saturn, one of my favorite games ever. The sword control is so simple but so brilliant. The manga stlye graphics are smooth and colourful, but also practical. And topped off with some pretty japanese girls, I love it!

BulletTime BulletTime

Tense

Great game, really engaging and addictive. Excellent work.

Run Horace, Run! Run Horace, Run!

Cute

A really enjoyable game. I love the simple games, they're usually the most fun. The only problem I had is sometimes the controls were unresponsive which was very frustrating. Also that ranger needs to keep his eyes on the road, he's a dangerous driver!

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Better than most proffesional games!

This is the only game on the site I've found so far that I've just kept coming back to. Excellent concept, really addictive. Pure uninterupted gameplay. I love it.