Dark Knight Rises [TS] Dark Knight Rises [TS]

I genuinly enjoyed that more than the movie. :)

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

I LOVE THIS!!!

This accurately sums up almost every woman I know! :)

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

...

That was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

pokerap masturbation pokerap masturbation

Amazing!

I wish I'd thought of doing that! That was hillarious!

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Tragic

This made me laugh, the tragedy is how little actually had to be done to parody that god awful train wreck of a movie.

If you seek... If you seek...

I don't get it

From a technical standpoint, the animation was vastly superior to anything I have or ever will do, but I found the story almost offensive in its simplicity.
So if I keep seeking, I'll find a beautiful girl standing randomly outside and she'll have no problem with me just going up to her and kissing her? Was there more to it than that, did they already know each other? If so then it wasn't really clear.
I respect the fact that this was clearly something that a lot of work had gone into, but it did nothing for me.

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

You bastards!

I love dragonball and I hate stupid immature animations but you still made me laugh the whole way through, damn I feel conflicted!

Super Smash Bros Murder X Super Smash Bros Murder X

Funny

"This is MY land, MY world, MY galaxy!" LOL!

The Rock Lee Chronicles The Rock Lee Chronicles

Pretty dull

That wasn't very interesting, the dialogue was poor and I don't think the characters were well portrayed. Particually Naruto, as if he'd go and get help, this is Naruto we're talking about he'd just charge in on his own. I not against sprite movies, but this did nothing for me.

Shadow - Brian Boitano MV Shadow - Brian Boitano MV

What would Brian Boitano review!?

You made Shadow look cooler than Sega ever managed to do! I loved it when Robotnik was screaming, that was class!